Michelin Primacy MXM4
Michelin Primacy MXM4Performance Touring All Season
Built with a European-style handling profile for excellent handling and control, the Michelin Primacy MXM4 tire is a great choice for your premium vehicle. A sunflower oil additive in the tread compound helps provides extra grip and braking power in cold and wet conditions, while the tread itself features elements that lock together to provide more traction when needed. The Primacy MXM4 is standard equipment on luxury cars like Acura, Mercedes, and Audi.Features
- Comfort Control Technology™ computer-optimized design reduces vibrations and road noise
- MaxTouch Construction™ distributes forces of acceleration, cornering, and braking for longer wear
- Green X® technology (most sizes) guarantees a level of energy efficiency among the highest in the market and reduced CO2 emissions
- Helio Compound technology adds sunflower oil to the tread compound to improve cold-weather traction, for better handling and braking in rain and snow
- 3D variable thickness sipe technology adds extra biting edges for improved wet and winter grip
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf
Buy a set of 4 Michelin tires and get a $70 MasterCard Reward Card by mail. Customer must submit rebate form. Valid through 4/16/17.